This website is intended to provide general information only and has been prepared by Godfrey Pembroke Group Pty Ltd (ABN 38 078 629 973 AFSL 245451) without taking into account any particular person's objectives, financial situation or needs. Investors should, before acting on this information, consider the appropriateness of this information having regard to their personal objectives, financial situation or needs. We recommend investors obtain financial advice specific to their situation before making any financial investment or insurance decision.
Website terms and conditions
Godfrey Pembroke Group Pty Ltd, The Bond, Level 3, 30 Hickson Road, Millers Point NSW 2000 Australia, is a member of the Insignia Financial group of companies ("Insignia Financial Group").
The use of this site is subject to the following Terms & Conditions. Please read them carefully. Using the site means that you have read and accepted the Terms & Conditions.
Godfrey Pembroke Group Pty Ltd ABN 38 078 629 973 ("GPG") is an Australian Financial Services Licensee, insurance broker and a wholly owned subsidiary of Insignia Financial Limited.
Information contained in website
This site provides information about the services and products of GPG and other members of the Insignia Financial Group and certain other information. GPG and other members of the Insignia Financial Group:
- do not give any warranty or make any representation as to the accuracy, reliability, completeness or security of the information contained in this site and as to changes in circumstances after the date of publication that may impact on the accuracy of the information;
- may change and update the information from time to time;
- make no representation in relation to, and are not responsible in any way, for any other site you access through this site; and
- own the copyright in the information in this site.
Any trade marks appearing in this site are the trademarks of a member of the Insignia Financial Group or a third party. Users must not use or reproduce any trademarks that appear in this site.
Users of this site must not:
- do anything to alter or modify the information in this site;
- use the material in this site for any purpose other than as a source of information for personal use unless authorised to the contrary;
- distribute, copy or otherwise reproduce in any way any of the material available from this site unless it is expressly authorised; and
- post any material which is defamatory, in breach of copyright, in breach of the Trade Practices Act or otherwise in any way unlawful or inappropriate.
Purpose of information
The information contained in this site is general information only made available to residents of Australia. It has not been prepared taking into account any person's particular needs, financial situation or investment objectives and should not be relied upon as a substitute for financial, accounting, legal, tax or other specialist advice. It is not intended to be a recommendation,
offer or invitation to take up securities or other investments. You should seek advice from an appropriately qualified professional on whether the information is appropriate for your particular needs, financial situation and investment objectives
GPG and its authorised representatives may receive fees or commissions. All fees or commissions will be discussed with you prior to acting on your instructions.
GPG and other members of the Insignia Financial Group are not liable in any way to any person for any loss, damage, cost or expense incurred as a result of the material contained in this site or from unauthorised access to, or any misuse of this site including, without limitation, any negligence by GPG and other members of the Insignia Financial Group of companies.
All references in this site to "$" or "dollars" are references to Australian currency unless otherwise stated.
Users of this site agree to indemnify GPG and other members of the Insignia Financial Group from all liability, cost and expense, (including legal fees) arising directly or indirectly from the use or distribution by any person of material placed in the site by the user or from the alteration, modification of or addition to material on the site by the user.
Availability of site
This website is operated by Insignia Financial Limited ABN 49 100 103 722 on behalf of its related bodies corporate (Insignia Financial Group) that issue investment, superannuation and retirement products. GPG will use its best efforts to provide access to this site on a 24-hour basis. However, there may be an interruption of the service to facilitate the site's maintenance or for any other reasons. GPG will not be liable to any person for interruptions to the service for any reason.
An investment with a member of the Insignia Financial Group is subject to investment risk including possible delays in repayment and loss of income and capital invested. The repayment of capital, the payment of income and any particular rate of return are not guaranteed by Insignia Financial or any member of the Insignia Financial Group, or any other company, unless specifically stated in a current Customer Information Brochure, Product Disclosure Statement or Prospectus.
If you’re unhappy with the advice you receive or other aspects of our service, please follow the steps outlined below.
1. Please let your financial adviser know in the first instance. You can also raise your complaint at any time by contacting us at:
Insignia Financial Advice Complaints
Level 3, 30 Hickson Road, Millers Point NSW 2000
Phone: 1800 271 147
2. If your complaint isn’t resolved within 30 days or to your satisfaction, then you may refer the matter to the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA):