Contact us

Contact us

Head office

Godfrey Pembroke Financial Advice Specialists
Level 1, 105-153 Miller Street
North Sydney, NSW 2060 Australia

Ph: 1800 023 867
Email us

Find an adviser

Contact your nearest Godfrey Pembroke financial advice specialist.

Complaint resolution guide for customers

What do I do if I have a Complaint?

If you have a complaint about the service or advice you have received, please contact us and let us know. You can submit your complaint either in writing or verbally, below is our specialised complaint team’s contact details:

Advice Dispute Resolution
Level 2, 105-153 Miller St
North Sydney, NSW 2060

Ph: 1800 611 950 (TOLL FREE)

We aim to respond to your complaint in writing within 45 days.

If your concern remains unresolved

We'll do our best to address your complaint within 28 days. If your concerns haven't been resolved to your satisfaction, or we haven't responded to you within 90  days to address superannuation or traditional trustee services complaints or 45 days for other products and services, you can lodge a complaint with the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA):  

Telephone: 1800 931 678 (free call)
In writing to: Australian Financial Complaints Authority, GPO Box 3, Melbourne, VIC, 3001

Time limits may apply to lodge a complaint with AFCA, so you should act promptly. You can check the AFCA website to find out if a  time limit applies or when the time limit relevant to your circumstances expires.